Alisher Karamatov, a member of teh Human Rights Society of Uzbekistan, was released from prison on 13 April, having served almost six years of a nine-year sentence. Karamatov was found guilty of extortion and imprisoned in 2006, but independent observers believe the charges were trumped up and he was peresecuted for his human rights monitoring work. [...]Read More »
- SolicitorsFromHell2 on Dawn Smith Brighton Michigan Deceit and Lies
- Steve on Keystone Income Protection Scam, MMS, Marketing Management Services Ltd, BRS International Ltd, Lloyds of London.
- Administration on SLC Solicitors, Shrewsbury, Default Judgement Set Aside
- Subby on SLC Solicitors, Shrewsbury, Default Judgement Set Aside
- vpn on Dawn Smith Brighton Michigan The Ugly Biatch